OSSEO 2019 oral and poster abstract submission site is now closed.
Presenting authors may submit up to 2 abstracts for Oral consideration.
There are no restrictions on the number of Poster abstract submission.
o Emerging Technologies
o Expanding Indications
o Binaural Hearing
o Pediatrics: Managing the Whole Child
o Service Delivery
o Evaluation, Fitting and Verification
o Hearing Science
o Surgical Considerations
o Middle Ear Devices
o Measuring Outcomes
o Future Directions
Student Awards are available for the OSSEO 2019 Congress, please select that you would like to be considered for the student awards during the abstract submission process.
OSSEO 2019 POSTER GUIDELINES
• Poster dimensions are 40 inches high by 30 inches wide. Prepare your poster accordingly
• Poster abstracts must be submitted by the primary author
• Display boards will be provided for poster presentations at the conference site
• Posters must be set up ½ hour in advance of Poster Session
• The presenter is responsible for assembling your poster display and removing the poster
• OSSEO 2019 is not responsible for posters and materials left after the session
- Abstract Submissions will be accepted: February 1, 2019
- Oral Abstract Submission Deadline Date :
March 30, 2019Extended to April 30, 2019
- Poster Abstract Submission Deadline Date : April 30, 2019
- Last Date to Edit Abstracts: April 30, 2019
- Oral and Poster Notification Date:
June 18, 2019Extended to June 24, 2019
- Presenter Registration Deadline: July 3, 2019