OSSEO 2019 is now accepting both oral and poster abstracts for consideration.
>> CLICK HERE << to submit an abstract
Presenting authors may submit up to 2 abstracts for Oral consideration.
There are no restrictions on the number of Poster abstract submission.
o Emerging Technologies
o Expanding Indications
o Binaural Hearing
o Pediatrics: Managing the Whole Child
o Service Delivery
o Evaluation, Fitting and Verification
o Hearing Science
o Surgical Considerations
o Middle Ear Devices
o Measuring Outcomes
o Future Directions
Student Awards are available for the OSSEO 2019 Congress, please select that you would like to be considered for the student awards during the abstract submission process.
- Abstract Submissions will be accepted: February 1, 2019
- Oral Abstract Submission Deadline Date :
March 30, 2019Extended to April 30, 2019
- Poster Abstract Submission Deadline Date : April 30, 2019
- Last Date to Edit Abstracts: April 30, 2019
- Oral and Poster Notification Date: June 18, 2019
- Presenter Registration Deadline: July 2, 2019